Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm Back!

Assalamu alaikum homemakers!


Insha'Allah (God willing) all is well with you and yours! I know it's been QUITE a while since I have posted. After the birth of my second child I had to prioritize my efforts and pace myself but Alhamdulillah I am now able to multitask a little more successfully :)

I have big plans for the blog and hope to post a lot more consistently insha'Allah. If you have any topics you'd like me to discuss or any suggestions as to what you'd like to see on the blog please do share!

I really hope to create a community for halal homemakers...whether you work outside the home or not, if you put love, time, and care into your home, in my eyes you ARE a homemaker!

I'd like to thank everyone for reading, please stay tuned for great things to come insha'Allah!

<3 Halal Homemaker


No comments:

Post a Comment